I had to spend the last 5 day in the hospital. When I left everything was fine, now I get this message when I try to download any files

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

mySQL query error: INSERT into IVBfiles_downloads ( m_id, member_name, downloaded, file_id, file_name) VALUES ( '312', 'stevechester', '1135961768', '1874', 'KA-6D Intruder' )

SQL error: Can't open file: 'IVBfiles_downloads.MYI'. (errno: 145)

SQL error code:

Date: Friday 30th of December 2005 08:56:08 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience

I have downloaded from this site many times before, can anyone help me, please

Steve

Same here :wacko:

Oh well...just have to wait a bit I guess while they straighten out the database

Sorry folks but I have notified the appropriate people.

Please be patient given the time of year - have another mince pie or some more leftover turkey ;)

Guest capun

Buff

Did you checked on the issue of the file uploaded renaming the files?

There was another user at SimHQ that had one file renamed, so the folder name after unpacking was wrong. It seems that the dashes (-) are being converted to underlines (_)

Plane is question is the He-111H6

Thx

Thanks for the fast reply; I thought it was something I had messed up. After that many days without one, I just needed my CombatACE download fix, but take your time. The doc's fixed me up with plenty of pain pills so I?m good to go for at least a week until I have to check myself for detox. Love the site and thanks to all who make it a must stop on the sf/wow trail