vegaslas Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Hi! Maybe that's a dumb question, but is it safe to buy FE2 here: https://store.thirdwire.com/store_w7_all.htm#ShowMore ? I guess that's the official store, but just checking if anyone has a recent experience with it. Or should I look somewhere else, where there's a chance of getting a better price?
VonS Posted September 27 Posted September 27 As far as I know that's the only official place/store where FE2 can still be bought - price has remained the same there for many years already, by the way. Good thing is that it is a "one hit" purchase, and all the mods are of course free. Good flying to you,
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now