Rather stupid question and I apologise if it has already been asked. However, I tried searching the forums for the answer and it doesn't help.

Anyway, does anyone know how to add carriers to SFP1 and how to use them when they are installed?

I had a question pertaining to carriers as well.

I have the CVA-63 added to SFP-1, but I can't take off of it from single missions, only campaigns. Does anyone out there know how to set it so that carrier based planes can take off of carriers on single missions, or for that matter, can it be done? (Do I have to use the mission editor, or can it be done in a basic fashion?)

Thanks!

-"Caesar"

Edited by Caesar

Guest capun

You have to create a custom mission

OK, can someone provide the link to the SFP1E Extract Utility as I can't find it. Also, can I assume this will work for any carrier I want to install, such as the HMS Invincible model I downloaded from here, or is it only the one out of WoV that can be used?

OK, can someone provide the link to the SFP1E Extract Utility as I can't find it. Also, can I assume this will work for any carrier I want to install, such as the HMS Invincible model I downloaded from here, or is it only the one out of WoV that can be used?

Yes any carrier that you want to install can be added via this method. I would recommend placing them in different locations around the map so that you can have different points to choose. Also remember that the game for some reason won't start you on a carrier in the single mission creation screen. Instead you have to use the mission editior that is avilable here at here at combatACE in the files section to create single missions form which to fly off. If you want to fly against them as targets then also remember to add them as targets in your main objects.ini list in the objects folder.

Guest pdelbarba

I also have a problem. I installed the 'Falklands' mod and the HMS hermes or watever wont work. I installed the Grounobjects thingy but whenever i start the mission i see my plane floating in the water