Sign in to follow this  
Heck

A-26/B-26 Invader

Elsewhere on the net I've seen a 3d model for this aircraft being worked on back in 2005, but I can't find a finished aircraft anywhere. Does anyone know if this was ever completed? And where I can find it, if it was?

Elsewhere on the net I've seen a 3d model for this aircraft being worked on back in 2005, but I can't find a finished aircraft anywhere. Does anyone know if this was ever completed? And where I can find it, if it was?

Pasko is woking on one but on his to do list.

Pasko is woking on one but on his to do list.

Thanks. Right now I'm using a modded ini A-20 Havoc to represent it in Korea missions, but it's in no way accurate, and I'm not good enough with aerodynamics to make it accurate, so I guess it's just a question of waiting patiently for the guys who can do this sort of stuff to build an accurate one. Knowing how long it took me to just position rockets correctly by modding the ini files makes me appreciate all the more the time and effort the modders here have to put in; and how much work I'm getting for free.

I got one from Wolf257 but it wasnt finished. I will ask him.

I got one from Wolf257 but it wasnt finished. I will ask him.

Thanks, USAFMTL. It was the 3d model for Wolf257's that I saw, and it's a beauty. Doing night armed reconaissance in my "facsimile" model has become one of my favorite missions in Korean War SF. Four of these can certainly light up the night on a "road wreckie (sp?)" mission. Thanks for checking.