Sign in to follow this  
charlielima

Whats up with SPAD / Sandy drivers?

What is Dilbert doing feet dry over indian country wearing a ball cap instead of a proper brain bucket. We send him to college. We give him a good job with a handsome uniform and he dresses like he's got a side job reporting the traffic back home. Do we have to dress him too? :ph34r:CL

post-11823-1143173712_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

LOL now thats funny.

After a leadership session behind the line shack Dilbert recieved the message that it wasn't news, weather, sports, and traffic on the hour but nape, zunies, and 20 mike mike on request. Now if we could only get the young gentlemen to wear the squadrons colors on his bucket instead of his GTH stripes. Thanks Flying V for the airplane driver and all the good folks that brot the SPAD into my office. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1143333887_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

After a leadership session behind the line shack Dilbert recieved the message that it wasn't news, weather, sports, and traffic on the hour but nape, zunies, and 20 mike mike on request. Now if we could only get the young gentlemen to wear the squadrons colors on his bucket instead of his GTH stripes. Thanks Flying V for the airplane driver and all the good folks that brot the SPAD into my office. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1143333887_thumb.jpg

Now how bout a proper helmet?...No O2 mask please..... :nono:

Hey, and thanks 8_. I retired my zoom bags 20 years ago. I didn't have an O2 mask on my bucket or in our AC when I wore gold wings. My current job now (2 feet on the ground with no naval aircraft strapped on my back) has me at 6k feet alttitude. If my memory, math and situational awareness serve me right, thats 5500ft higher then all but maybe 75 hours of all my logable flight time. Yup, Dilbert does not need O2 at the alttitude he's driving his SPAD at for nape scrapes, dodging banana trees and other purposes that make us chose this AC. As this post started, Dilbert (and charlie lima) is behind the skill and knowledge curve. Yah I'm yammerring and you are way correct and on topic. Dilbert should be boring holes in the lovely south east asian sky with a brain bucket and no O2 mask. That is my goal. We can take Dilbert behind the line shack again and again until he get's his sierra in one sock. There is a whole ready room of SPAD drivers looking forward to your help here. Rest in peace Buck Owens:ph34r:V/R, CL

Edited by charlielima

How about this?

post-11823-1144022246_thumb.jpg

GIB: Pilot aft

pilot: Go!

GIB: Good thing we used up our F6Fs as drones in the the last war and gave our F4Us away.

pilot: Yah I Know. Do some of that RIO or other GIB stuff would you!

GIB: Whith what? This stick I could remove it and pop you on the back of the head like the instuctor would do at Pennsacola?

pilot: Keep your eyes out for those bandits.

GIB: They passed us up 10 mikes ago. I think they RTBd to get some of thier comrades P-40s or 39s, slow enough to get us.

Pilot: Shut your gob. SNJ means Super Navy Jet right?

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

How about this?

post-11823-1144022246_thumb.jpg

GIB: Pilot aft

pilot: Go!

GIB: Good thing we used up our F6Fs as drones in the the last war and gave our F4Us away.

pilot: Yah I Know. Do some of that RIO or other GIB stuff would you!

GIB: Whith what? This stick I could remove it and pop you on the back of the head like the instuctor would do at Pennsacola?

pilot: Keep your eyes out for those bandits.

GIB: They passed us up 10 mikes ago. I think they RTBd to get some of thier comrades P-40s or 39s, slow enough to get us.

Pilot: Shut your gob. SNJ means Super Navy Jet right?

:ph34r: CL

well, Dai Wee, scuttlebut has it we have a couple of UH 1 gunships coming in soon.......perhaps the flight crews will be equipped properly.

Edited by eightlein

That might get us some where. I downloaded this SNJ with red stripes in the bars thinking for sure our super navy jet pilots would be the maskless avengers we're looking for. No joy. WW2 pilots. After finding out I couldn't download the wright flyer or an Otto Lilanthal glider for WOV to put the fast mover pilot in (on?).I thot this might push our point a little. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1144621166_thumb.jpg

No bandits, gomers, or pacifists, were fragged, harmed, or even offended in the filming of this screenshot. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1144621166_thumb.jpg

No bandits, gomers, or pacifists, were fragged, harmed, or even offended in the filming of this screenshot. :ph34r: CL

EXTREMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! LMAO