Sign in to follow this  
Guest zerocinco

pilots

Guest zerocinco

I need to learn how to do a simple re-skin. While they are colorful, I never saw anyone flying in Vietnam with anything but an OD or camo helmet with the visor cut above the eyes for better viz. I changed Tiger01 or 02 or Pilot21 in Photoshop but cannot get it to appear. Once again, the arcane code has twarted my attempts to correct small errors.

Here's how the 366th TFW painted theirs.

How do you save a 512X512 bmp or 1024X1024 bmp so it will work in WOV?

I need to learn how to do a simple re-skin. While they are colorful, I never saw anyone flying in Vietnam with anything but an OD or camo helmet with the visor cut above the eyes for better viz. I changed Tiger01 or 02 or Pilot21 in Photoshop but cannot get it to appear. Once again, the arcane code has twarted my attempts to correct small errors.

Here's how the 366th TFW painted theirs.

How do you save a 512X512 bmp or 1024X1024 bmp so it will work in WOV?

you say that like you were there?

Yah. No kidding. Pilot skins are the hot topic right now. I'm trying to get a SPAD / Sandy driver to wear a brain bucket with no O2 mask. I'm halfway there. Only the good folks in this gruppe will square away the pilot / aircrewshop in our cyberworld. Flying V has an all white bucket on the column 5 site. I remember some fabric helmet covers wih some unique camo patterns. An all olive or green bucket airplane driver skin would be b*tch*n. Please keep us updated on your progess here. :ph34r: CL

Guest zerocinco

390th TFS, Danang.

Guest zerocinco

That would go well on a Huey pilot also.

There are lots of pilots at Wrench's site, including with camo and OD helmets.

hmmmm. hey charlielima..I see dilbert has some buddies.....ya know...this stuff gives the ace modders job security..and the do not know hows like me, something to bitch about.....LOL.....these guys definately need some helmets....go to it ZERO!!

Same Here. O2 masks on these 2 rotorheads would be a definate Bozo No NO! :ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima