I have noticed that if you play multiplayer and you have modified the loadout on your plane, and you are hosting the game everyone who joins will have the same loadout as you.

I left the smoke pod on the F-4B where the Gun Pod goes (station 5)

I was flyin an F-4E and Gator went up in a B and he had no gun pod.

We discussed this and then I tried something and I took all his sparrows away. So If you have modified your loadouts it will have affects on anyone who joins your hosted game. I should have known this right away, since it works like that for radar settings and the like, but I guess I'm a little slow sometimes.

Thought some of you might find this interesting.

That makes sense though, Part of what the patch attempted to do was to make MP even among players. The hosts settings ovveride the clients. If there are different data files, the clients get them via the host and if there is a data file that is unattainable for some reason, the client gets a no-go when it comes to flying.

A good concept when you think about it.