Sign in to follow this  
Nesher

Hey guys, i'm back with net

we did construction work in the house like 4-5 months so i've been gone too long hehe

anyways... probably some old guys here who still knows who i am wants to know whats new with me so

i'm almost a year in IDF, got Pfc about 5 months ago... Sgt in end of october 06

(i only have 4.5 to end of service :blink: )

working my ass a bit on sevral things... important stuff

everything is also ok in Israel, we had a bomber yesterday..

and elections this week, first time voter.. :smile2:

a lot is going here as some of you may know

nice to be back

Nesher ;)

Welcome back..good to see you and glad you got your internet back up and running.Stay safe and keep on checking us out.Glad you got to vote..really feels good to know that you do have a voioce.

Welcome back my friend. Congrats on PFC and your pending Sgt's promotion. Glad to hear that you are doing well and everything is relitivly quiet in Israel. One of the kids that grew up in our house is in the Army and in Iraq right at the moment. He called us from the Green Zone last month at the time he was doing good with Sgt's stripes in his future. My own son is in the Marines and will be going there at the end of the year.

I pray for you and all the young kids who are in harms way so please take good care of yourself and check in often, friends are few and valuable and you've made many a friend here.

thanks guys...

Dagger, i didnt plan on voting for number of reasons

but some guys from my unit convinced me...

firehawkordy, the rank promotion in IDF is much faster than most armies in the world... and thanks

hope ur Son and the other kid and all the soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan

will come back safe...

as i said i think a long time ago, i'm not in combat unit so most of the times im safe... but with life nothing is sure :|

Edited by Nesher

i'm sorry, should we know you? :tomato:

most of the vetrans here should :)

if they don't know, cort martial! :P