Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

YOUR GAS SPENDING!!!!

Got all this info from my sister, who got it from her friend.

Here's what his email said.

Now I did some research and there is a lot of research on this. I was trying to see how true this document is. I could not find any exact figures but I only did spend about an hour looking around. Take a look at this when done with this.

http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/saudi.html

The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS. Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis. Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends. I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil (for the period 9/1/00 - 8/31/01):

Shell................ .......205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco....... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil............. 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway.. 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco................ 62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18

BILLION!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo....................0 barrels

Sunoco............. ..0 barrels

Conoco............. ..0 barrels

Sinclair............... 0 barrels

BP/Phillips.......... 0 barrels

Hess...................0 barrels

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

They report on a monthly basis. Keep this list in your car; share it

with friends. Stop paying for terrorism.............

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas

buyers. It's really simple to do. Now, don't wimp out at this point...keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level further, you guessed it..... THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. How long would all that take? If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day, all 300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next eight days!

I am currently sitting on a drill ship drilling for oil in the Gulf of Mexico. My ship is contracted by ChevronTexaco. I am not going to engage into heavy politics and economics discussions; I will say my peice and leave it at that...(I come here for Flight sim conversation).

The North Sea has Oil, the Gulf of Mexico has Oil, and Brazil has Oil; as "well" (no pun intended) as other locations throughout the world (Africa for instance). BP and Chevron Texaco has had success in the exploring the Gulf of Mexico ( 8) ).

My ship can drill in water 10,000' deep and to well depths of 35,000', this technology as we gain more knowledge will improve even further. IMHO we are not slaves to the gas and oil prices of the "Middle East".

When the MidEast oil is used up (their supplies though vast is not limitless), guess who will be selling to them, from wells offshore.

In my opinion...Doesn't it make sense to use their oil up first???? LOL they better learn to Brew Beer cus they are gonna need something else to export as their wells dry up.

Strategic reserves are not called strategic reserves for nuthin.

So go ahead and Boycot ChevronTexaco, Shell, Exxon Mobil, BP Amoco. Go ahead and bury the US Oil companies and put their workers outta business. Hurt the U.S. economy some more (by doing something someone told you was the right thing to do, who likely just buys gas and does not work or understand the oil industry). They importing from the Mideast? You bet! But there is reason for it. Its a commodity, when they got nuthin, they will be buying from US. Will we see it in our lifetime, maybe, maybe not.

In most cases these emails are from people who have no clue, My sister in law for instance sends crap out about saving Tibet...think she has been out of the U.S.? No she hasn't. The antiwar crap she sends too...think she ever served her country? No she hasn't. Its so easy to click forward and add names to list isn't it ???

Me? I am gonna pull over and buy gas where-ever I need it from whichever Company is selling it, hell I am even get a couple Little Debbies, some Pepsi, and a case of Beer for the house too.

Just my Opinion on the matter.

Not bashing your opinion, just stating mine (I am bashing the ol sister in law...)

Cheers

Beer <-----drives a F150 Supercrew gas guzzler too.

Oh and all those millions of emails are not only gonna slow the economy more if people listen to them but its gonna slow us online gamers down by using our Bandwidth...

Go to 7-11 (Citgo), if you dont have one on every corner, then you are not living in America.

Ah, f*ck it, who am I trying to s**t, when was the last time all of America did something for America?

Oh, and Beer, tell your sister in law to try and get behind something that has atleast a one in a million chance of success, China aint ever gonna let go of Tibet... not until the whole of Communist China collapses. Notice not even the American Government (economy, military) can sway the chincs... all those petty donations to "Free Tibet", is like pissing into the wind.

Personally, I think mideast oil is fine... as long as a camel f*cker aint got his hand on the pump, and the camel f*cker aint getting any profit. But that aint ever gonna happen, because American's are to concerned with "image". I dont give a flying f*ck about globalism, I'm just tired of seeing America get shafted, because our gov. is too pussy ass to do anything, bunch of miserable procrastinators, sometimes I wish we had a King, this democracy sh*t aint anywhere near what they tell you in grade school.

BOTTOM LINE, dont get involved unless, you actually plan on being "involved", and dont sit around on your ass waiting for someone else to do it for you, or waiting for resolutoins, or congruence.

That's why I vote.

GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sad to see registered voters not take 10 minutes out of a couple a days every couple a years to vote... just baffles me, and then they bitch about how things arent going thier way. The hypocracy.... sigh.