Sign in to follow this  
Guest zerocinco

Pilots for hire

Guest zerocinco

I have some things done for parts of the WOV map most people probably don't know anything about. Posting AP (after patch). These two dudes are my Air America pilots. If anyone wants them for their own foolishness, let me know and I will post them. Aside from Secret Wars, they might look good at the controls of Capun's flying turtle.

Both are sporting the traditional Aloha shirt. The one in the Dodger's cap is wearing shorts and sneakers. The other guy is wearing 501's. Both, of course, are wearing Raybans.

Traditional MiG chaser Sims are a little thin on GA aircraft so, like the spooks, they use whatever their logo will stick to. You'll be amazed what is out there.

Very nice. Please can you post them?

Also, what pilots would you recommend for the A-26 over Vietnam? Are the Bronco pilots good or do I need guys with masks on or does the Baseball cap guy get another ride?

Guest zerocinco

Lost them. I will remake them in a few days once I find where pilots are kept in Clouds Over Vietnam.

Nail FAC's wore OD helmets and mikes like Diego's helo pilots.

Check the local hoochy bar. I bet you'll find him there rockin out to Martin Denny, Don Lyman our even the Blue Stingrays. Judging from the non tactical colors of that pilots shirt it won't be the first time he's been pulled out of the economy to fly out of rotation. Use the Bronco pilots Allen!:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima