Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

Latest Updates

Hi,

I've posted a couple of updates only in SimHQ forum recently, due to CombatAce's downtime; now I'm reposting that stuff here to keep this forum here "in sync". :)

Hermes carrier model is back and now trailing a water wake:

trailing_hermes2.jpg

trailing_hermes.jpg

trailing_hermes3.jpg

We got HMS Invincible and ARA 25 de Mayo ready too but it's wiser to work with just one carrier model at once as the program treats it as a 'mobile spawn point', and I don't know what the program will do with 2 different carriers(mobile spawn points) at the same time in the map right now - some tidying up of the campaign code regarding naval units must be done.

Shorelines anim effect:

shoreline1.jpg

shoreline2.jpg

And a video that I did of a slightly rough landing in an anchored Hermes few miles southeast of Stanley:

http://rapidshare.de/files/22747671/carrier_landing.rar.html

More to come soon - I didn't posted a video of our Pucara in the sim yet because I'm experimenting with the turboprop sound effects - the Puc should be 'showable' (and 'listenable') soon ;)

I've been working in the A-4B Skyhawk cockpit and getting it faithful to the instruments layout shown in the official Flight Manual; the argentineans got their used A-4D1 (A-4B) from "E" group surplus US Navy a/c (serials 142082 and upwards), there has been some extensive modification in the panel layouts of the Air Force A-4B (A-4P) with some local instruments added, but the CANA A-4Q didn't had too much modifications and the instruments layout was more close to standard A-4B group "E" planes, according to photos in the magazine "Aeroespacio" issue 567.

A4B_navyA4Q.jpg

Great cockpit !!! that looks beautiful.!!!

Ojalá saquen rápido una demo de este juego!!! con volar un rato (por el momento) :P me conformo

yall doing a great job..thanks for all the updates.They are mcuh appriciated.