I tried to make a recon flight to see Korat Airfield in the DRV terrain. I used create mission in the game menu and was put at Phu Bai for take-off. My mission objective was to recon in the Hanoi area , because i can't choose the target ... So after i took off i flew to a heading of 270* toward Korat but at halfway i noticed my plane was not moving forward anymore and was dragging sideways !!! Like the plane was attached with a big steel cable somewhere and i would just lay there unable to go forward even with the afterburners ...

Is there a limit where you can go in a given mission ???? I want to see Korat from the air !!!

post-17147-1151810939_thumb.jpg

post-17147-1151810980_thumb.jpg

There's a "wall" which keeps you from flying off the map, the behavior shown in your pics is typical when you hit the invisible barrier.

The "no fly" area is 80 km deep, all around the maps borders.

Edited by Crusader

Korat is on the DRV terrain map , i should have been able to go there !!! Or is it the limit around the flight plan route ?