Downloasd/SF1/Add-on Aircraft/B-52G by Wpnssgt

Scrapper

Guest IndioBlack
Look under Downloads/SF1/Add-on aircraft/BUFF Beta 2 by Fubar512

or

Downloasd/SF1/Add-on Aircraft/B-52G by Wpnssgt

Scrapper

Thanks. They are both there now.

Must have had a bad connection when I looked the other day.

I can't remember specifically where I saw it, might either be column5 site or the check6 site, but there's a B-52G & H at one of these as that's where I downloaded mine. Same reason, I couldn't see one here. But that was a while ago...

Did anybody download the B-2 model? Can anybody do anything with it?

Scrapper

I've had a look at the model in max, and I must say well done to Gerald for what he's made. At the moment its under 2000 polys which is very good considering the good looking model he's created. Like he says though, there's a good amount of detail modelling that will need to be put into it. For example making moving surfaces, gear etc.

thanks bibbolcious i was looking for a person :close_tema: who have the guts to do this model , Thanks man!!! :sleep:

If I had the expertise I would do it, but I don't. You would be a hero, if you could finish it.

Scrapper

Hmmmm, I will have to admit to you guys, I haven't yet attempted modelling the details on aircraft, have only got up to the main features. However, if anyone can give me tips at things such as gear as in what type of primitives best to you for different parts. Also things such as antenna. For the main part moving surfaces shouldn't be too bad.

Here is a good website. It has specs and lots of pictures. Most of the antennas are integraded for better low-visability. If you can get me a rough template, I will do the skin.

Scrapper

go looking :ph34r:

Cough (:Ya:"38%) Cough

what? :ninja: