I'm playing the korean add ons and they are awesome, but I'd like to add more planes, like B-26 Invader, Skynight, Il-10, etc. There are plans to do something like this?

Other question. DH Vampire saw action in Korea?

I'm playing the korean add ons and they are awesome, but I'd like to add more planes, like B-26 Invader, Skynight, Il-10, etc. There are plans to do something like this?

Other question. DH Vampire saw action in Korea?

You'll find all the planes you're looking for right here in the Cold War section of the downloads, with the exception of the Il-10. An Il-2 is being worked on now. None of the books I have, or the net resources I've found, mention the Vampire being used in Korea. My research hasn't been exhaustive, but none of the major sources I've found mention the use of Vampires, just Meteors. Don't forget to add the British Firefly and Sea Fury, which, I think, are in the WW2 section of the downloads. Also, check out the latest Mig17 data ini, which adds Mach lock to the airplane, as you can add it to your F-86e to create the F-86a, and to the Mig15, as well as the straight wings, like the F-84. It works quite nicely and changes the complexion of the sim quite a bit.

Guest capun

IL-2 was just uploaded a couple of days ago

I have just downloaded the Skynight, the Sea Fury, The Firefly and the A-26B, but the A-26B doesn't fly.

I'd like to include all of them in campaing mode, but I don't now what's happened with the A-26

Guest capun

What do you mean by it does not fly? Do you see the model from the inside? From the outside?

Have you done the flightengine.ini mods?

I have just downloaded the Skynight, the Sea Fury, The Firefly and the A-26B, but the A-26B doesn't fly.

I'd like to include all of them in campaing mode, but I don't now what's happened with the A-26

Can't say what's happening from your message. Do you mean it won't appear in a single missions list, which means you can't fly it at all, or it doesn't appear in a campaign. I've never had any problems with the A-26 as downloaded. In fact, the only time I've ever had problems with a plane not appearing in single missions is because its cockpit ini pointed to a cockpit that I didn't have in that particular version of the sim, such as the ME-109e defaulting to the P-51 cockpit (apologies in advance if the example is wrong), or because its data ini time frame (start service date, end service date) were not within the time frame of the sim. Hope this helps, but if you could clarify what the problem is, it will help to track it down.

The A-26 doesn't appear as a option in the single mission menu, and I can't fly it

I'm a stupid! I named the file A_26B instead A-26B. Now I'm flying it

I'm a stupid! I named the file A_26B instead A-26B. Now I'm flying it

You're not stupid. One keystroke off in a file or folder name and Voila. Nothing works. Glad it was something this simple.