Sign in to follow this  
willieself

Problems with the 7-10-06 Patch

Has anyone else had this problem? Please everyone understand that I am not on a rant, just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

I checked all the file folders for the saved campaigns, they are gone. I got frustrated las night and went ahead and started over with everything. I have the 5-10 and the 5-26 patches installed and running just fine. I think I will leave the July update off for a while to see what develops.

Willie

Has anyone else had this problem? Please everyone understand that I am not on a rant, just wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them.

I checked all the file folders for the saved campaigns, they are gone. I got frustrated las night and went ahead and started over with everything. I have the 5-10 and the 5-26 patches installed and running just fine. I think I will leave the July update off for a while to see what develops.

Willie

You lost just the saved campaigns? They would not of been compatible with the 10 Jul patch as it fixed them from CTDing later in the campaign. So you would need to update to the 10 Jul patch for the campaigns to work properly now.

I read in the read me about fixing the CTD's I just didn't realize that I would lose them. Thanks for the info I will install the July patch today.

Thanks