Sign in to follow this  
F-4PhantomII

I am an idiot and need the help of someone who is not....

I am sure that there is articles about this all over this board, but could someone walk me through how to load up a new plane? What steps are there to this feat? Is there some plane files that are easier then others to set up? If so what ones? Pretend I am a chimpanzee that speaks only basic English and his only computer skills revolve around pasting sticks with his dung to the tower and screen when describing this ;-) If you are brave enough to respond to this be prepared to be asked stupid questions as I am from the “The only stupid questions are the ones not asked” school of thought.

You got that one right mate! The only stupid question is the one you don't ask....

I recently started playing X3 Reunion, and just started surfing their forums....I think alot of us have been around for so long, we forget how hard it is starting out on a new board and we tend to blast a noob to shreds for asking "stupid" questions.

I for one say....ask away! And welcome

Pretend I am a chimpanzee...

F-4

Dont leave yourself open like that....... :rofl: Its almost too good to pass up... j/k :tongue: