I'm using KMD ver 1.0.4 with WoE . And when I add many enemy aircrafts , I choose their load out and mission ( ex : S-3B Viking with mission ANTI-SHIP and loadout ANTI-SHIP ) . But when I play , they do not carry any weapon !! Although I've choosen the right date and year. The problem isn't occur with friendly aircrafts , only with enemy aircrafts ! Please help me , thanks you very musch !

PS: sorry if my English is bad !

I'm using KMD ver 1.0.4 with WoE . And when I add many enemy aircrafts , I choose their load out and mission ( ex : S-3B Viking with mission ANTI-SHIP and loadout ANTI-SHIP ) . But when I play , they do not carry any weapon !! Although I've choosen the right date and year. The problem isn't occur with friendly aircrafts , only with enemy aircrafts ! Please help me , thanks you very musch !

PS: sorry if my English is bad !

Go into the data ini's for the enemy aircraft and make certain the weapons pylon types match the nationality of the aircraft you're using. Sometimes, the generic "wp" doesn't work any more. Switch the pylon type to one from the nationality of the aircraft. That worked for me.

I did as your guide and it worked ! Thanks alot !

Glad to help. That one had me stumped for days before some pointers from other members helped me figure out why Pasko's Stuka wouldn't carry bombs. This is what these forums are for.

I've got this exact same prob for SFG at the mo, only thing is I can't get it to work and it's driving me :crazy:

I didn't realise this one was already up otherwise I would have posted here instead...

I've got this exact same prob for SFG at the mo, only thing is I can't get it to work and it's driving me :crazy:

I didn't realise this one was already up otherwise I would have posted here instead...

If you have the latest weapons pack .pdf, it lists all the nations and their pylon types. Another problem I encountered is that the station names in the loadout files of some aircraft don't match up with the station names in the data ini, and this will cause stations to be missing in the loadout screen, or not show the weapons you expect, because there's a line or two missing. Also, be sure that your loudout file uses the "new" Soviet names for weapons, rather than the previous Nato names. See MShepard's great post in the general questions section for a complete list. It's like swatting flies to catch all of them in the various versions of the sim that I have that use Soviet aircraft, because some, like NVietnam still use wp, but Soviet Union aircraft have to have Soviet pylons in their data ini's and all nations have to use the Soviet names for missiles now if they load Soviet missiles. Hope this helps.

Edited by Heck

No, it does, cheers. I'm using the current weaps pack but I think it could be the pylon type. Agamemnon said something similar on the other post but finding the missing lines of code is a tedious, tedious process! One way to get around it I've found is to copy the weapon in weapon editor, but again, a tedious process creating a ton of new weapons...

I've added/augmented something like 42 models to SFG and I've never come across this problem before... Guess it has to start somewhere.

Edited by SayWhat?!