Sign in to follow this  
snapple2993

A link I think that you all should click on.

OOOH! I just saw all the other sh*t you can click on, on each page, be sure to check it out, good stuff for you pilot types.

Guest Ranger332
I'm not a Jew, but my mom thinks she is, so she sent this to me.

It's really quite good... especialy the end of the flash presentation.

http://www.alisrael.com/tamuz/

JEW is a relegion not a race....lol bet your not Isrelie eather lol

Did you even look at the link? I think you missed what my statement meant. Jews are considered to be of a different race, some call them hebrews or Israelites. But if you are trying to turn this into some sort of racial discussion, then there are only 3 "real" kinds of Human Beings, and it comes from bone structure, not skin color, religion, language, or anything else visible to our senses. Notice: we are all human's, nothing will ever change that, and no one will ever be able to take that away from another.

The reason why I involved the jewish bit, is because of my correlation between my mother and "Jew", and how no one else other than my mother or those in her circle of friends, would have sent out such an email (to me). Therefore, I submitted to you a link, not on my Anglo-American "Whitey" behalf, but on the behalf of the Global Jewish Community. And isnt it nice to know that there is one country left that believes in action, instead of reaction, and/or anticipation which is then followed by twidling of thumbs.

Guest Ranger332

pm me

Guest Ranger332

pm me sometime Ill "school you on reality"...MY dogtags say Jew by the way and I aint Isralie

a better referance would have been I.D.F. or I.A.F.