I just have a few questions about modding the ground objects in a campaign. I have downloaded Kressubut's back to the 80's US military pack

1. Can you have more than one type of unit in a ground attack, instead of just tanks vs. tanks?

2. Can they have upgrades like the jets?

Thanks,

suhsjake

I just have a few questions about modding the ground objects in a campaign. I have downloaded Kressubut's back to the 80's US military pack

1. Can you have more than one type of unit in a ground attack, instead of just tanks vs. tanks?

2. Can they have upgrades like the jets?

Thanks,

suhsjake

1. If you change some of your ground units to infantry, they'll show up in battles versus tanks, and battles versus other infantry (if the other side has them installed also), but I don't know of any way to get the game to mix infantry and tanks in one unit, ie: the Tenth Armored Division, if that's what your trying to do. I don't think the game engine is sophisticated enough when it comes to ground units to do that. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I'd love to see it also.

2. Never tried it, but I don't see why not. The ground units in Edward's Korea campaign have an upgrade line in them, so you might experiment with a ground unit to see if they'll accept the same language for fixed upgrades that the air units will. Again, if I'm wrong, someone who knows more, please correct me.

Had a quick look at the stock Desert campaign. Ground force equipment updates appear to be supported.

[GroundUnit002]

GroundObjectType=T-55

UnitName=2nd Paran Tank Div

ForceID=2

Nation=Paran

BaseArea=Maqazad

RandomChance=100

StartObjects=100

MaxObjects=100

Experience=75

Morale=80

Supply=100