Sign in to follow this  
csb

Keep constant FOV between cockpit/padlock views?

When I target ground objects I use the padlock view to position and line-up on target then switch to cockpit view.

But I can't work out how to make the FOV remain constant when I switch between padlock & cockpit... What I mean is that when I switch from cockpit to padlock, I want the fov to remain the same and visa versa.

Looks like in viewlist.ini that I need to change the TRUE/FALSE settings for "RememberFOV" but doesn't do what I want/anything. Maybe I need to change other settings.

Once you have acquired any target in the game, hit the "F4" key and that should give you an in cockpit view looking at the target.

Bibbo, maybe you read too quick. But thanks for your sincere effort.

That's not the prob, I know that key.

I want the fov (zoom level) to remain the same betwwen the two views - cockpit and padlock. So if I zoom in when in padlock and then switch to cockpit view, I still want to be zoomed in (& visa versa)