Sign in to follow this  
mppd

Two quick weapons questions

Sorry if I'm the only one who doesn't know this, but didn't I see once how to exclude a specific weapon from showing up in the drop-down list by excluding it from the specific aircraft data.ini? I know you can change the attachment type, weapon start/end year. I tried a few added lines to the attachment type line, like "no_AIM-4D", etc. but this isn't doing it. Am I mistaken on this?

Second weapons question..Can I modify something to allow 2-3 rocket pods to load on a TER/MER? As the sim is right now, you may only load a rocket pod directly to a pylon, but it was typical to load 2-3 on an F-4 intermediate pylon TER or an outboard MER. Can this be done?

Thanks everyone.

Mike Druzolowski

Sorry if I'm the only one who doesn't know this, but didn't I see once how to exclude a specific weapon from showing up in the drop-down list by excluding it from the specific aircraft data.ini? I know you can change the attachment type, weapon start/end year. I tried a few added lines to the attachment type line, like "no_AIM-4D", etc. but this isn't doing it. Am I mistaken on this?

Second weapons question..Can I modify something to allow 2-3 rocket pods to load on a TER/MER? As the sim is right now, you may only load a rocket pod directly to a pylon, but it was typical to load 2-3 on an F-4 intermediate pylon TER or an outboard MER. Can this be done?

Thanks everyone.

Mike Druzolowski

Only way I know would be to delete it from your weapons folder and weaponsdata.ini all together. Why would you want to do that anyway? Why not just skip it?

As for the second question I seen it done but now sure how.