Sign in to follow this  
Guest capun

Kilo Class Submarine

Guest capun

The SFP1 IronWorks Team (capun, Gramps, Charles, Kesselbrut) proudly presents the Soviet Kilo Class Submarine

Model work and textures modified by capun

The Sub can be used as a target since there is no current Ballistic Missile or true Torpedo support in the game.

Original 3DS Max source file and JPEG textures by an unknown author, file found in the Internet.

Many thanks to all devs who contributed to this project. Please read the Installation instructions file for a complete list of contributors.

While I upload it at CombatAce you can get it here

IronWorks

Kilo-01.jpg

Kilo-02.jpg

Kilo-03.jpg

Kilo-04.jpg

Kilo-05.jpg

Edited by capun

Splendid target!

WOW! 33 Knots on the surface! I can't wait to punch a couple of zuni's or drop a stick of snakeyes into this pest. A common myth is that soviet boats have the red star on the sail. I believe they just had a number just as our boats. Unfortunatly these splendid boats are exported to countrys that have a rather negative opinion of us. Of all the soviet navy vessels I encountered the only common thing I remember was the flag. Thier navy ensign was mostly white with a blue stripe on the bottom, a red hammer and sickle and a red star on the white part. Even tho the soviet sailor was my cold war adversary I have gobs of respect for those guys. More then once when it seemed a sure thing we were going to transfer another navy ac to davy jones ac museum the soviet navy was there to shorten my swim. :ninja: CL

post-11823-1163970631_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima

Nice....Looking for some Soviet sea vessels to add to my missions....Thanxs....Looking for a Russian Carrier any ideas ?

Nice....Looking for some Soviet sea vessels to add to my missions....Thanxs....Looking for a Russian Carrier any ideas ?

Would you settle for an aviation cruiser?

howdyoo8.jpg

What a co ink a dink! I to am looking for a soviet carrier. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1164062244_thumb.jpg

It's a nice model by Marcello that's unfortunately not available yet. There are still a few details on it that need ironing out in order for it to be released.