Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Any chance of this?

I was wondering...whats the chance of getting some flyable period communist aircraft modded for Strike Fighters? I was thinking like Mig-17's and Mig-21's. It would also be cool to see some Mirages flyable for middle east scenarios. This would certainly make for some interesting online shootouts, espesially with the different performances and weopons.

Is there any well known modder websites that may be working on these aircraft? Thanks fellas.

The Skunkworks is working on just such a project...they are making a Mig-21 Cockpit...so soon we shall have Commie planes to fly as well! :D

LOL! You know, right after I asked this question, I went over to the skunk works and found just what you are talking about. :lol: They also mentioned work on a Mirage and Mig-15, and a SU-something or other. Didnt see a Mig-17 but if thiese aircraft actually happen I doubt it will be long before the -17 comes along. This is gettin cooler by the minute... :D

I still havent found any modders websights, so if anyone sees anything, please let me know.

Yeah, we are working on the Su-17 being the first Skunkworks made aircraft in the game...we've allready got the model in the game and are working with the Thirdwire dev team to get it going.

Bear in mind though...it took them quite a while full time to make each aircraft flyable in the real game, so it may take us a while to finish everything up :wink:

Denzil