Sign in to follow this  
Dave

57th FIS F-15C

good job, :clapping:

but please upload the winter terrain here till we could use it too.

next, is there any body here know that where can I download the newest & Most fresh terreain of WOE or WOV or WOI or Strike fighter ?

& want a link that all family of su-27 mean that su-30 &.... be there to download.

thank you Mr.Fox :good::ok:

The terrain is the Danger Bearing Straight Terrain. It is not mine to upload. Marfighters has an Su-27 just CLICK HERE!.

Look in the terrain section of the download here at Combatace for terrains. Hope this helps.

Hey USAFMTL,

Isn't this the unit that would have been ASAT carriers? I'm being serious...I'm not sure.

FastCargo

Hey USAFMTL,

Isn't this the unit that would have been ASAT carriers? I'm being serious...I'm not sure.

FastCargo

One of 2 yes. The other was going to be the 318th at McCord IIRC.

The terrain is the Danger Bearing Straight Terrain. It is not mine to upload. Marfighters has an Su-27 just CLICK HERE!.

Look in the terrain section of the download here at Combatace for terrains. Hope this helps.

thank you ,But I have Su-27

I want Su-30 till Su-37 .

there is desert terrain But I want Winter terrain .

Don't you fell lack of High resolution Winter terrain ?

I didn't mean that a terrain with mountain which contain Snow, NO, I mean the terrain of some where as Belarus Where there is hard winter or America in Snowy Winter in fact in stead of rain, have snow.

& Imagine that how good the campaign of this terrain could be?!!!!!

I know all of you try hard here to make new terrains & skins & .... to support us, thank you for your trying, Thanks :blush: .

But I offer that make more terrain.

Make terrain of many country & do not limit your work to Israel terrain & Vietnam & Germany & Madagascar &...., Please Make terrain for Other country .As Iran & Canada & Swiss & Belg & Netherlands & Iraq & Balkan Zone(Kozovo & Yugoslavia & Serbia & ...) .

Thank you & Excuse me If I bother you ,Mr.Fox :blush::give_rose:

Some of that is in the works so stay tuned.

I spent a year in Iceland on those F-15's what would be nice is if anyone could do the conformal fuels tanks. We were the only

F-15C's that had them. They are basically the same as the E-Model conformals but no bomb racks. We were also the last active duty Fighter Interceptor Squadron. The base was terrible though, down wind from a fish factory. Nothing like the smel of burning JP-5 and and rotting fish guts.....yum....not. Very nice skin though!!!

Edited by lancer83