Sign in to follow this  
BUFF

3D Studio Max (R9) Exporter Plug-in v12.12.06

3D Studio Max (R9) Exporter Plug-in v12.12.06

View File

These are development tools we use to create our game. They are made available here for download so they can be used for creating mods and expanding the possibilities of your Third Wire games.

3D Studio Max (R9) Exporter Plug-in v12.12.06 (46.6 KB)

Please note that all tools are provided "as is", and they may or may not work on all system. Some may require Win98 Compatibility mode to run, and additional software and data may be required to create data usable in the game.

Any questions regarding their use should be posted on Third Wire's Modders Corner forum.

Make sure to back up your game before attempting to create any mods, and have fun!

Excuse me Buff, but i've got the R8 wich plug in I must use to eport my mods?

The R6 will work fine?

Thanks, Maurizio

Guest capun

If you go to the Third Wire's download page, tools and utililitie, there are several exporters available. These are new, updated exporters

- Max 6/7/8

- Max 9

There were other exporters previously released for Max 5.1, 4.2

So for your case, downloadthe Max 6/7/8 version, it has new features that you may like, like the OUT file will display the textures used in the LOD.

Hi, I'm really new to the forum. It looks great. I just got the WoEurope and it's fantastic. I've done some models in 3DSMax9 and have downloaded your exporter, but I don't know how to use it. Could you explain it please? (how to put it into the game) or guide me to where the information is?, thanks.

Regards

Hi, I'm really new to the forum. It looks great. I just got the WoEurope and it's fantastic. I've done some models in 3DSMax9 and have downloaded your exporter, but I don't know how to use it. Could you explain it please? (how to put it into the game) or guide me to where the information is?, thanks.

Regards

have u added the pluggin?

so, export your models as .LOD, than change in aircraft.ini

for example....

[LOD001]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=100

[LOD002]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=250

[LOD003]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=500

have u added the pluggin?

so, export your models as .LOD, than change in aircraft.ini

for example....

[LOD001]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=100

[LOD002]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=250

[LOD003]

Filename=yourmodel.lod

Distance=500

Hi, thanks for your answer. I've installed the plugin, and it says it's loaded, but I can´t export as .Lod, it doesn't give me that option. Can you help me?

Hi, thanks for your answer. I've installed the plugin, and it says it's loaded, but I can´t export as .Lod, it doesn't give me that option. Can you help me?

sorry..

:dntknw:

You need to click on the utilities tab (the little hammer on the far right side of the window), then click on the 'More...' button. You will then see a list of plugins...near the bottom is the 'Third Wire Objects Exporter'. Select that and you will now see 4 buttons appear. The first two buttons are the main ones to be using.

FastCargo

You need to click on the utilities tab (the little hammer on the far right side of the window), then click on the 'More...' button. You will then see a list of plugins...near the bottom is the 'Third Wire Objects Exporter'. Select that and you will now see 4 buttons appear. The first two buttons are the main ones to be using.

FastCargo

You're right!, thanks man.Thank you both.