I've noticed that on the FB-111 in the vark pack, there is a set of lines on the nose next to the SAC decal. I think this might be a decal bleed, but I'm not sure. Is there a way to fix this? It only happens on the FB-111. Here are some pics to show what I mean:

I circled the lines (I made the red lines):

post-10723-1167339221_thumb.jpg

On the right side, it's bigger than:

post-10723-1167339236_thumb.jpg

On the left side.

Thanks! :good:

Edited by jtin

the ones on the left look like electroluminecent strips.... the ones on the right look like majorly elongated ones.... i personally never had them on my FB-111 to the scale youve had.... the ones on the left i might have overlooked but id have noticed the ones on the right.... have you tried deleting the aircraft and re-installing it?

Tiwaz and I did that skins and decals and I never seen that before. What vid card are you using?

sac2.jpg

sac1.jpg

I took these 5 minutes ago.

My computer uses a GeForce4 440 Go.

I tried deleting the SAC decal line in the decal.ini, and the lines dissapeared with the decal. Do you have an updated skin? I downloaded the pack about a week ago.

Thanks!

My computer uses a GeForce4 440 Go.

I tried deleting the SAC decal line in the decal.ini, and the lines dissapeared with the decal. Do you have an updated skin? I downloaded the pack about a week ago.

Thanks!

No it is the same skin you got. It is your video card. Updating the drivers will get rid of that.

my old 440 did the same thing on that skin. update your drivers should fix it

I updated my drivers, and the problem disapeared on takeoff, but after I alt-n'ed to the target, it reappeared with blue spots. Where did you download the updated drivers? I dowloaded them from the dell site. It's time to get a new computer... :sad:

Here's what I'm talking about:

post-10723-1167593506_thumb.jpg

post-10723-1167593527_thumb.jpg

The lines reappeared and there are blue spots above them!

Check the Nvidia site.

Bad news: It seems like Nvida doesn't support my graphics card anymore, as there isn't a driver for it there.

Good news: It seems like the problem dissapeared, as now even when I alt-n to the target, there are no lines.

Thanks for the help! :ok: