Sign in to follow this  

Hey Gruppe,

I've tried but miserably failed to add Lobo's Marine pack: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...amp;showfile=28 on my SPAD ( Single Place AD for our new string bag brothers). I'm driving Monty CZ's splendid product. Was this skin pack made for another A1H? Like maybe Buffs A1H? I also tried pasting them on an AD4 but no joy. It looks to me like I have to figure out how to have 2 A1H files, Can I do that? :ph34r: CL

Those are definately mapped to Monty's A-1H. I checked them against my AD-4 skins, they're the same names and mapping.

You might need to create a texture set ini based off the skin data in the read me's. I think that skin pak is pre-patch 3, so I might need one.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

Uh Huh!

My previous attempt was in heavily patched WOV. I attempted it again on Monty's A1H in lightly patched SFP1. I got this far. Good insignia, nose and wing numbers but no joy on the rest.

Sierra! Pesky MIGS. Beat it. I'm just trying to paint an airplane. Sometimes my system thinks I should only fly NARF birds and wipes my planes clean of everything but stars and bars and branch. this is not the case this time.

:ph34r: Thanks CL

It might be that you've 'run out of decals'. Meaning, these birds are 'after' the last number listed in your number.lst.

Check on the loading screen before mission start, and open the aircraft number drop down and see where it's sitting on the list.

I have most of the decal positions plotted in the AD-4 and BT2D mods I did. Take a look at those decal inis and see if there's anyting in there to help you.

Also, don't forget the aircraft is mapped "one sided", ie everything is mirrored right/left and top/bottom. One way to open it up for more decals is paint the stars on the fuselage (makes things a tad easier)

Wrench

Kevin STein

Cool! I'll try that. I'm still trying to figure out what TGA files go to the gull grey or the midnight blue skin. I'm thinking my a1/ad file might be incomplete to. Do you have a Marines fuselage decal for the AD4. If I'm doing all this I could probably pull that off. :ph34r: CL

post-11823-1167936596_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlielima