Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

OK FINAL WARNING!

OK with everything that is being said on other forums,and people wanting to cause trouble inside the community I am issuing this FINAL warning to anyone who even conciders starting a thread that is 1)flaming someone for any reason..no exceptions!2)takes away from the general purpose of this forum which is the mature and civil discussion of the sim First Eagles. If anyone has a problem let the staff here at Combatace know and we'll fix it.This site has not in the past and will not now or ever condone anyone flaming someone,or starting threads to just start an argument.If you notice theres now a warning bar under members names..IF start trouble you won't have to worry about that bar,I'll max it out and then you'll be gone.The staff here will not tolerate the things that are going on in other forums.IF you have a problem with these rules...don't come back.We want only mature and civil member who enjoy simming and helping others,NOT whiners,crybabies and trolls just wanting to start trouble,and that includes e-mails and PMs.The staff will not be spending all our time looking over threads here because some one thinks they are all knowing and have to have their say no matter who it hurts or what anybody else thinks.

So the option is yours you can be a member of the community and get along or go away and not be welcome here.I for one am tired of the CRAP that this sim has caused and it has taken away from so many wanting to enjoy it..IT STOPS HERE AND NOW!!!

NO MORE WARNINGS.

Thank you so much Dagger. I, admit that I am one of those who participated in the war. And for that, I am sorry. It is not what I wanted. I want a Community, A non bashing community that works together, I want to at least contribute to make new people think this is the best community they ever seen, to make the best quality mods available to this sim.

For earlier contributing to the EXACT opposite. Even when I did not realize it. I am sorry.

I am sorry for calling usafmtl a b*tch, in the argue over at Thirdwire where I think we both ended up beating a dead horse. We both have our different thoughts, and theres nothing to do about that. But if you want, we can meet up at a Teamspeak and I can say sorry to you personally.

I totally agree with your decision, I want the war to end NOW.

And again, I am sorry for contributing in all the bad things that has happened lately, to even think about me bashing people not even involved in this credit-matter, makes me disgusted of myself. But, I did so certainly NOT intend to ruin the community from within. If you see a post from me where I even show signs of wanting to do that. I will revise this post immediatly!

Feels good to get this of my heart.

Sincerely Yours.

Red Von Hammer

Edited by Red Von Hammer

Good I'm glad to hear that, I just hope that EVERYONE understands that from now on the"war"is over as far as Combatace is concerned.If a post is deemed to be made in a negative manner no warnings,no PMs ,NO e-mails..just a ban.Combatace has always been one of the more open forums,politics and religion being the only off limits topics,BUT those days have changed and I don't want people wondering "why did they ban me?"post a negative remark about anybody,start a flame war or try to turn a thread into a flame war..I can promise you the decisions have been made and once you're gone...you're gone.there will be no more warnings..So if you don't like something post it in a positive way,or don't say anything.And thats the way it is period.

<firecage sneaks over to the nearest bunker and hides>

Thank you :clapping:

We both have our different thoughts, and theres nothing to do about that.

There is nothing wrong with having a different opinion or arguing that point of view as long as it is done intelligently, civilly & maturely. Indeed discussion is a good thing.

Acting like a spoilt kid is not & we may just send offenders to stand in the corner ...

Hehe, in the corner :P But yeah, I know.

I also wanna say that I have nothing to do with those email abuses.

It`s illegal and there`s laws against those kind of felony`s, "even" here in Norway.

S!

RvH

NOBODY is being blamed,and he said it wasn't what we all thought,it was more or less watch out for this guy or that guy...So to put everyones mind at ease..IF you have origional work and want to post it or want to start a community based mod feel free to start a thread about it and everyone jump in.BUT if a modder says no thanks,I don't want my work included then thats it,because if anyone gets mad and posts their drama queen posts I can tell you this..it's not this person or that person you have to worry about ....IT'S ME you have to worry about.

You got it Boss. I was in the military for 10 years so I have no problem with

authority or following instructions. You'll have no trouble from me.

Understood and respectfully yours,

Craig C. Alexander

<S>

99.99 percent of the people who post here aren't going to have any trouble. I really doubt anyone will notice any difference because a low tolerance policy has been in place for a while already. We've just decided to make it a ZERO tolerance policy. We just want to make it clear that this is NOT the place for agendas, vendettas, pickin' bones, airing dirty laundry, raggin', or malcontents. Trolls and troublemakers are really a lot easier to spot than they think they are.

OK with everything that is being said on other forums,and people wanting to cause trouble inside the community I am issuing this FINAL warning to anyone who even conciders starting a thread that is 1)flaming someone for any reason..no exceptions!2)takes away from the general purpose of this forum which is the mature and civil discussion of the sim First Eagles. If anyone has a problem let the staff here at Combatace know and we'll fix it.This site has not in the past and will not now or ever condone anyone flaming someone,or starting threads to just start an argument.If you notice theres now a warning bar under members names..IF start trouble you won't have to worry about that bar,I'll max it out and then you'll be gone.The staff here will not tolerate the things that are going on in other forums.IF you have a problem with these rules...don't come back.We want only mature and civil member who enjoy simming and helping others,NOT whiners,crybabies and trolls just wanting to start trouble,and that includes e-mails and PMs.The staff will not be spending all our time looking over threads here because some one thinks they are all knowing and have to have their say no matter who it hurts or what anybody else thinks.

So the option is yours you can be a member of the community and get along or go away and not be welcome here.I for one am tired of the CRAP that this sim has caused and it has taken away from so many wanting to enjoy it..IT STOPS HERE AND NOW!!!

NO MORE WARNINGS.

Just wondering where you are in Virginia - me Virginia Beach. Concur with your email, no need for B.S., get enough of that in real life. :crazy: