I downloaded mdelmast's F-23A Blackwidow yesterday and have just flown it over the super updated Desert terrain. Wow! What a great looking innovative airplane. The cockpit is really new and different to most of the stock pits and the exterior modelling superb. How do you guys produce these great looking planes? Thanks to Del for this superb addition to the wonderful add-ons available at CombatAce. Got to go now for another F-23A flight!

I downloaded mdelmast's F-23A Blackwidow yesterday and have just flown it over the super updated Desert terrain. Wow! What a great looking innovative airplane. The cockpit is really new and different to most of the stock pits and the exterior modelling superb. How do you guys produce these great looking planes? Thanks to Del for this superb addition to the wonderful add-ons available at CombatAce. Got to go now for another F-23A flight!

can u hook us up with a link for download....

Guest Saganuay82

Fun turning with it too.

formation.jpg

Hi

I've a problem Launching AMRAAMs from Internal Bay,missiles won't Launch. :dntknw:

If I remember correctly, you'll have to open the bomb bay first. I can't remember if it's automatically or manually done, though, so I could be wrong.

formation.jpg

I love that Flanker skin... :good:

With the missile bay, you can activate the weapon but it won't fire until you open the bay. So if you fire two and don't open the bay, the next time you do open the bay, you'll have two sticks go screaming out. Same for bombs, ASMs etc. I'm pretty sure they won't track the target, they'll just fire out.