I basically have 2 questions about this. I'm flying the Korea War mod, and I'm having trouble hitting ground targets with bombs. Seriously, I suck at this, even when dive bombing my bombs straddle the target, nothing hits. Are there any tips on how to drop a bomb that will hit something more important than the sidewalk next to the target?

Also, in the Strike Fighters Manual, it says that when the gunsight is in Air-Ground mode, it can be "manually depressible to 245 mil below the fuselage line," but I haven't been able to figure out how. Is this helpful at all, and if so how do I do it?

If you push the comma button on your key board it will cycle your gunsight from fixed center to a depressed air to ground. The gunsight should of automatically cycled down when you select a bomb load. What I do when rolling in and dropping bombs is to center up the target on the pipper and then I extend the pipper a couple of mils ahead (in my flight path) of the target and then at about 1.5K to 2k feet I pickle the bombs. The other big thing I would recommned would be to head to downloads find the target range terrian and pratice on the range.

Simhq have a bombing tute called Techniques For Weapons Delivery In SFP1

It is written by 2 pilots and is a good read - not too heavy/not too light.

http://www.simhq.com/_air/air_055a.html

Simhq have a bombing tute called Techniques For Weapons Delivery In SFP1

It is written by 2 pilots and is a good read - not too heavy/not too light.

http://www.simhq.com/_air/air_055a.html

I'd recommend the simHQ article as well. It significantly increased my bombing success in WOV.