Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

Welcome ArgonV as the new WWI Forum moderator

Everyone be sure to welcome ArgonV to Biohaz as our new resident WWI sim fanatic and forum moderator! He'll be helping out keeping us up to date on the latest WWI Sim news. :D

Congrats ArgonV,

I've never played a WWI flight sim, but I've worked on some actual aircraft from those early times. They Include the PT19a and the Curtiss Jn-4D Jenny. I would just love to get back to the basics of recovering cloth aircraft, or rebuilding one of them "Round" engines...hehe

Cheers!

Thanks guys! :)

You've worked on WWI aircraft? WoW! I havent even see a real one fly yet...

HOLY multi wings!! Argon..it's good to see ya..it's me Dagger from the 95th,and im still looking for that N28! :D If i can help you in anyway please let me know..seems like the old days in SDOE!again great to have you here!

Hiya mate! Long time no see! So this is where you're hanging out these days eh? :D

Yeah the Nieuport 28... It's still on the list of aircraft to build! Good news is now we've got a Nieuport 17 and a SPAD V.II... ;)

yeah..i have the 17..with rockets and missions,,and the Spad...matter of fact i now have it loaded back up...just got it patched and gotta get the WW1 packs and terrain back in..between it and this great sim I'm in flight sim heaven.

Cool! Might want to start from scratch. Its a breeze to install now. :)

First, welcome Argon, glad ta have ya here.

Second, I will be cruising the WW1 forum here to keep an eye on upcoming sims. Its an area that interest me.

Third, what good WW1 sim would you recommend that is currently out? Like, which one are you and dagger talkin about? Thanks...pc

Hello, and thanks. :)

I would recommend either RB3d with all the nice mods for it, or FS-WWI (Which is Fighter Squadron with the WWI mod. Details can be found in my sig. :) Dawn of Aces is nice, but lacks single player really...

If you want the best graphics...try Fighter squadron:screaming demons over europe...i believe this was the origional open scorce sim..man theres lots of planes for this one!! the WW1 pack is great! look for it and you won't regret getting it...this is one of the few on the "Have to have sims".