Hello All,

I downloaded the Blood for Oil Campaign, only for the terrain. I have WOV/WOE only, but the terrain works after doing some ini tweaking. One problem is that the waterdoesn't show, as well as the odd missing tile here and there. I don't know the fix for this. (I am sure I could figure it out, but would sooner not waste too many hours!) I managed to get most terrains to work.

Also, where can I find the SF1 desert terrain. Is it transferable with some editting? Would love to know.

I love the terrains, the more the better!

I think in order to use desert terrains with stock SFP1 files, you have to have access to the 'Desert.cat' file from SFP1. I see a ton of terrain files listed in the 'Desert.cat' in SFP1 file that are not listed in the 'GermanyCE.cat' file in WoE, which could account for the white-outs you are experiencing. The only way to get legal access to the stock SFP1 desert tiles is to buy a copy of SFP1.

I own SFP1 and WoE, and I can get the stock 'Desert' terrain to work in WoE because I've transferred a copy of the 'Desert.cat' file into WoE.

Hello All,

I downloaded the Blood for Oil Campaign, only for the terrain. I have WOV/WOE only, but the terrain works after doing some ini tweaking. One problem is that the waterdoesn't show, as well as the odd missing tile here and there. I don't know the fix for this. (I am sure I could figure it out, but would sooner not waste too many hours!) I managed to get most terrains to work.

Also, where can I find the SF1 desert terrain. Is it transferable with some editting? Would love to know.

I love the terrains, the more the better!

You could try using Dueces enhanced Desert terrain, it's an alternate set of desert tiles. I've used it to fill in the white gaps while using the Israel 2 terrain (which is based on SFP1 Desert.cat terrain) with my WOV. The knowledge base has a good article on it here:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=12230