Sign in to follow this  
LeadZeppelin

Login / password problems

Hi all and/or administrators

I am loging in to this website from 2 different locations (home and away from home). Everytime so far when I log in at the other location I get a login (wrong login name / wrong password) error, are locked out and need to go through the password recovery procedure. Is this normal? I am using the exact same login name and password at both locations. I never had this kind of problems on other websites. Your comments are very welcome!

Thanks

I log in from a lot of locations also. Is it always the "other" location that has problems? If so, then you might consider checking the keyboard you're using. You can use a text editor or even the reply box below to check that your keyboard actually types what it's supposed to. Type your user name and password a couple times to make sure. Sometimes sticky keys or caps is the problem. To answer your question directly. No, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to log in from both places as long as you're using the exact same user name and password for both.

PM me with your user name and password and I'll verify them later today.

Erik

I log in from a lot of locations also. Is it always the "other" location that has problems? If so, then you might consider checking the keyboard you're using. You can use a text editor or even the reply box below to check that your keyboard actually types what it's supposed to. Type your user name and password a couple times to make sure. Sometimes sticky keys or caps is the problem. To answer your question directly. No, there is no reason you shouldn't be able to log in from both places as long as you're using the exact same user name and password for both.

PM me with your user name and password and I'll verify them later today.

Erik

Hi Erik

Same thing happens again at my home computer. I sent you an email with the details!

THX

Jos

Hi - The cookies stored on your machines are the problem. Remove the cookies set by our site from each machine. Make sure you close your browser and then re-open it. Once done you should be able to log in without any problems from both machines. This will allow our site to reset a new current cookie and will resolve your log in problems.

Erik