Sign in to follow this  
don246

Here we go silly question time

Hi can someone tell me every time I add a new Plane to FE say from Skunkworks it says add the weapons to the weapon folder and add the sounds to the sound folder of which I always do, my question is do's it add any diffrence to the over righten files or am I just wasting my time the sound files seem the same. It never adds extra files to the folder. Many thanks to all that take time to give us all the free add-ons.

That's done in case you don't already have the 'newer' files loaded in.

Once you've added them, you don't need to again, unless something new is added, and that'll be stated in the read me.

Wrench

Kevin Stein

I was wondering the same thing... At least I don't think it was stupid to ask...

That said, I didn't bother to overwrite the weapons folder with the "new" files, and the rockets didn't work for the Dolphin in my game; they aren't even there when flying after load-up selecting them. So I overwrote the folder for the Pup install, and they still don't work !!!

Any advice? I have the rockets working on the A-team Camel, but have no idea where I went wrong subsequently...