Sign in to follow this  
Jumbo

Vietnamese Pilot skins?

Hi,I have been changing pilot skins for flyable aircraft in WOV this is quite staight forward by changing the pilot name in the aircraft's data.ini file,but the Mig aircraft don't have these so how can I change them,can anyone help.I think I have to extract the data.ini file for them from somewhere but I don't know where and don't know what utility to use,again any help would really be helpful,then I can get skinning,thanks.

with extractor found at combat ace utlitys open objects,data.cat in objects folder extract data ini close when done extracting . the documents you want will now be in your ojects folder place documents in proper aircraft folders, edit pilot ,fly.

Edited by Darrin

Thanks for the quick reply Darrin I was looking for something like this what is it called please?

Thanks for the quick reply Darrin I was looking for something like this what is it called please?

Hi Jumbo,

You can find it here: Cat Extractor

Thanks Blade,can't get over how helpful you guy's are,I really appreciate the help.