Sign in to follow this  
DWCAce

First Eagles Review in April 2007 Flight Journal

Just read the review that appears in the April issue of 'Flight Journal'. It is most favorable and honest! USAFMTL, RussoUK, MK2, Gramps, and Kout are also named for helping to put more depth into it. Please extend an 'Atta boy' to them and the many others that keep on moddin'. Smile

JB

Here is the part that focuses on First Eagles:

VirtualPilot-April2007FlightJournal.jpg

Edited by dwcace

You should have scanned the 2nd page as well.

It has my name on it. :biggrin:

I also sent a PDF copy to USAFMTL.

I was pretty amazed that the editors didn't drop the names, as they usually do out of hand. Maye since it was all call signs, they cut some slack.

I'm just glad they did, so I could thank all the guys in print...

:good:

:smile: - but they could have named many more - in my opinion it's the new planes, terrains, and campaigns that make the game, not the menus!

You're just one of the folks that sprung to mind as being very helpful, with some cool innovations, etc.

You're every bit an enhancer of the overall experience as any of the other in our wealth of contibutors, and highly worthy of mention in my humble little column...

You're just one of the folks that sprung to mind as being very helpful, with some cool innovations, etc.

You're every bit an enhancer of the overall experience as any of the other in our wealth of contibutors, and highly worthy of mention in my humble little column...

Ah - I seem to have missed that you're the author of the article :biggrin: I thought your name just appeared on the next page, but I now gather it would (probably) be down at the bottom of the article... a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, I guess.

Guest Gramps

Thanks for the mention, it's most appreciated :grin:

Just for the public record, I'd like to state that I'm only one part of a large Team, and everyone of our A-Team deserves credit for what we do (for FE and all other TW Titles):

capun

Charles

The Wrench

Kesselbrut

Edward

Well done to my fellow Team members! :clapping:

Gramps

It's always worthwhile to get your name in print!

At least, as long as it's not associated with the terms "alleged" or "indictment." :wink:

Thanks for the mention, it's most appreciated :grin:

Just for the public record, I'd like to state that I'm only one part of a large Team, and everyone of our A-Team deserves credit for what we do (for FE and all other TW Titles):

capun

Charles

The Wrench

Kesselbrut

Edward

Well done to my fellow Team members! :clapping:

Gramps

Understood, would love to have mentioned you all, but I am just surprised they let my little list stick.

I slid names in before and WHACKO, they were gone under the editors steely gaze.

Indictments, subpoenas? Who said that?

Whoops, gotta go!

:biggrin: