Sign in to follow this  
comrpnt

Static WOE Stock Aircraft Pack

Static WOE Stock Aircraft Pack

This mod includes .ini files and details on how to make static versions of all of the stock aircraft in WOE, to populate your airfields.

[updated to v1.1]

I included too many statics in the v1.0 pack - due to my 'clean' WOE install not being as clean as I had envisaged (I had inadvertantly added Carrier-based aircraft to my clean WOE install without mentioning where they could be sourced. Oops. Sorry about that). This new pack now contains just the original (out-of-the-box) static aircraft for WOE.

[Credits]

Many thanks to TK for providing the originals as part of WOE. If there are any problems with these mods then please contact me directly, not ThirdWire. Thanks.

[Light and Heavy Statics]

There are two versions of the stock statics included here: light statics and heavy statics.

Light = Friendly aircraft, minimal hit on FPS, not destroyable

Heavy = Enemy aircraft, full detail and destroyable (ideal for strafing missions!)

Installation instructions are included in the readme.

[sample Statics Display Mission]

I've included a sample mission file _Stock WOE Static Lineup.msn for you to see each Static in the game and get some idea how you display and position them.

comrpnt 02/2008

File Name: Static WOE Stock Aircraft Pack

File Submitter: comrpnt

File Submitted: 10 Mar 2007

File Updated: 16 Feb 2008

File Category: Static Aircraft

File Version: 1.1

This mod includes .ini files and details on how to make static versions of all of the stock aircraft in WOE, to populate your airfields.

[updated to v1.1]

I included too many statics in the v1.0 pack - due to my 'clean' WOE install not being as clean as I had envisaged (I had inadvertantly added Carrier-based aircraft to my clean WOE install without mentioning where they could be sourced. Oops. Sorry about that). This new pack now contains just the original (out-of-the-box) static aircraft for WOE.

[Credits]

Many thanks to TK for providing the originals as part of WOE. If there are any problems with these mods then please contact me directly, not ThirdWire. Thanks.

[Light and Heavy Statics]

There are two versions of the stock statics included here: light statics and heavy statics.

Light = Friendly aircraft, minimal hit on FPS, not destroyable

Heavy = Enemy aircraft, full detail and destroyable (ideal for strafing missions!)

Installation instructions are included in the readme.

[sample Statics Display Mission]

I've included a sample mission file _Stock WOE Static Lineup.msn for you to see each Static in the game and get some idea how you display and position them.

comrpnt 02/2008

Click here to download this file

In "READ ME" text file i dont understand where is:

"6. For prop aircraft there's one more task, required to make the props

appear stationary. Copy the newly supplied PROPDISCx.TGA files into the

appropriate Texture folder inside the static aircraft folder. For

example, for the O-1E_static, copy the propdisc2.tga file into the

'USAFWhite1' folder inside the O-1E_static folder, overwriting the

existing .tga file. This new .tga replaces the stock one with a

non-blurred version, that is used to static the prop.

Where do I put the files with stationary aircrafts? When I put them to the Aircraft folder, they have appeared in the mission as "normally" aircraft. But when I put them to the GroundObject folder they aren´t in the airfields... What is wrong?