Sign in to follow this  
Piloto

Fiat G91 R/3, R/4 and T/3

Hi. I saw these and i have it installed in my WoE...my question is, does anybody has the Portuguese camouflage padron for the R3 and R4 ?

Because the skins from FAP are from the ultramar war (Angola/Guiné/Moçambique) Squadrons Guiné (Esquadra 121 - Tigres - airbase 12 em Bissalanca) and Moçambique (Esquadra 502 - Jaguares - stationed at Nacala, and Esquadra 702 - Escorpiões - stationed in Tete Chingosi).

The padronised Euro camouflage was from Squadrons 301 - Jaguares and 303 - Tigres statined in Portugal.

Theres also a variant T/3 biplace (i think the model doesnt exists for download) been made that was also used widely for pilot training in the FAP.

Thanks for any help made.

Euro Camouflage:

filipesilva-03z.jpg

Tiger Meet paint on a R3:

johant-01z.jpg

Hi. I saw these and i have it installed in my WoE...my question is, does anybody has the Portuguese camouflage padron for the R3 and R4 ?

Because the skins from FAP are from the ultramar war (Angola/Guiné/Moçambique) Squadrons Guiné (Esquadra 121 - Tigres - airbase 12 em Bissalanca) and Moçambique (Esquadra 502 - Jaguares - stationed at Nacala, and Esquadra 702 - Escorpiões - stationed in Tete Chingosi).

The padronised Euro camouflage was from Squadrons 301 - Jaguares and 303 - Tigres statined in Portugal.

Theres also a variant T/3 biplace (i think the model doesnt exists for download) been made that was also used widely for pilot training in the FAP.

Thanks for any help made.

Euro Camouflage:

filipesilva-03z.jpg

Tiger Meet paint on a R3:

johant-01z.jpg

Ehh si em... excuse me i've already told to Enrico that it's time for Tango and Yankee too....

It's time to complete the "Family"

Ehh si em... excuse me i've already told to Enrico that it's time for Tango and Yankee too....

It's time to complete the "Family"

Yeah! That would be fine...i just checked it out and theres new skins of the Luftwaffe....hopr theres somw from the FAP in progress too... :rolleyes:

Yeah! That would be fine...i just checked it out and theres new skins of the Luftwaffe....hopr theres somw from the FAP in progress too... :rolleyes:

not from me...

i´m in the moment working only on German-Skins for the

T-6, F-84F & F-4F....