Sign in to follow this  
NeverEnough

Sopwith Triplane Now Available

Guest capun

You did not even give me a chance to post it :biggrin:

The SFP1 Dev A-Team (capun, CB, Charles, Kesselbrut & The Wrench) present the Sopwith Triplane with Virtual Cockpit and Damaged Textures

Please read the installation instructions carefully, specially the Designer Notes.

Model by capun, Textures by the CB Productions, FM & Sound by Charles, Screens by The Wrench, Textures Gauges by Kesselbrut

Model based on the Wings of War source file and textures by Silver Wish Games/Illusion Software and provided by Radek Navratil.

Many thanks to all devs who contributed to this project. Please read the Installation instructions file for a complete list of contributors.

Registered Users can get it here

Sopwith Triplane

gallery_198_23_125.jpg

gallery_198_23_52997.jpg

gallery_198_23_141795.jpg

Edited by capun

LMAO!!!

I knew you guys would release that as soon as I put the new version of my campaign out ... Great work on the tripe tho thank you all for all your planes and work.

Ok now to get home and update the plane fest again :haha:

THX A-Team for new Triplane fighter.Very nice oponent for Dr1!

I noticed that the typical gorgeous screens for the Skunkworks planes did not appear. So, to see those, make the following changes to Triplane.ini and they will show up.

HangarScreen=Triplane_Hangar.bmp

LoadoutFile=Triplane_loadout.ini

LoadingScreen=Triplane_Loading.bmp

Great job guys. The Tripe is my favorite. I am donating to paypal!

Guest Charles

Good catch SRT, thanks, don't know what happened there.

The names of the Hangar.BMP and Loading.BMP files have to correspond with the names used in the Triplane.INI file, in the lines:

HangarScreen=xxx_Hangar.bmp

LoadingScreen=xxx_Loading.bmp

You can either edit these lines in the Triplane.INI file, or you can change the names of those two BMP files, either way will work.

BTW, the Triplane has a fullset of decals which are not shown in the pictures above. These include all the actual "Black Flight" aircraft names; Black Death, Black Maria, Black Roger, Black Prince, and Black Sheep. Here is "S", Black Death N5466.

tripe.jpg

Edited by Charles