Sign in to follow this  
Tailspin

EmlD and Tex Murhpy?

Hey EmlD and Tex. We haven't seen you around the forum lately. What are you guys up to? :biggrin:

Bueller?.........................................................................Bueller?.....................................................................Bueller??

:dntknw:

Hi hi hi, its very nice to here, you miss us :)

I dont know where Tex is, he was on holydays, if hes back...i dont know..

As for me

my practicum started on 12.03 and if i am online - only on weekends, ..

You surely will ask, what about "smth new", i will say, i am waiting for Tex, to let him write a FM for N27, and the second update on my list were the GUN POD question for all nieuports, but GUN PODs do not work, we reported a BUG by TW TechHelp forum and pray for solution with new Patch :)

Thats all, i miss you all too, but practicum as 3D artist is very importand for a philology student :)

Your EmlD

Edited by EmlD

Good to hear from you EmlD. We are glad you are well...don't work too hard. :good:

Hey guys here I am...

When I got back from my vacation I came home and realized my ISP (with whom Ive been at war for almost 6 moths) had screwed up again and now my connection had gone from working badly to not at all. Fortunatly now its back online AND stable enough to play on. This is good news for me but in the way that I can spend alot of time playing on Aces High 2 again. Ive missed my favo sim, alot.

Im heading out sking again over easter and after easter Im starting a new project (which I will post pics off as we get there). Busy schedule I know but there is time over for FE as well...

Tex

Hello, Tex. Good to hear from you too! :biggrin: