Hi everybody,

I am very upset, because I have no ingame sound, all I could hear are the radio commands, but no engine sounds and no weapon sounds. In the menu I have the normal sound and everything works just fine.

I searched every SF forum I know for a solution, but couldn´t find anything.

the game is no fun without engine and weapon sounds.

please help me,

thx

Cub

:?:

I'll try to help.

What type of sound card are you using, and have you checked the sound setup on the options page? Also the soundlist .ini, and the sounds area of the program itself? If you need, I will send you the sound files I use. Let me know.

The biggie solution with sound is to make sure you're not set up for surround sound when you fly. SFP1 doesn't support surround sound. I have my speakers set up in Windows as "Desktop Speakers" and all my sounds work great and are in stereo.

This solution may be different in your case, so like Nightshade said, let us know your sound card and info. :)