Sign in to follow this  
C46thVA

Cockpits for F4s or G

Does anybody know if enhanced pits are available for the F4s or F4g Wild Weasel V?? I looked around but didnt see any at the usual sites.

C46th out

F-4S = F-4J

F-4GWW = F-4E

should work just fine (that's how mine are set up!)

Wrench

kevin stein

Does anybody know if enhanced pits are available for the F4s or F4g Wild Weasel V?? I looked around but didnt see any at the usual sites.

The pit (and avionics, at least game-wise) of the F-4G is quite similar to (if not the same as) that of the F-4E, so the stock (or any downloadable hi-rez) F-4E pit can be used as stand-in.

The pit of the F-4S is nearly identical to that of the F-4J. The only difference I could find is the radar controls and display.

F-4S pit:

F-4S%20Phantom%20II%20Front1.jpg

By any chance, could anyone enlighten me about the characteristics of the radar (APQ-99 IIRC) used in the F-4S? I've been trying to come up with some info or data for some time now, but all I could find was that it is capable of displaying range information, bearing information and IFF information, but no figures or exact data. I guess we could model it in the SFP1-series (using the Avionics70.dll), provided that we have the exact data...