Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Lack of Aale Sightings

There has been a lack of reports of aale in hovercrafts, have we eradicated them?

They'd like you to think so...but be careful...

aalen.jpg

OMFG I am choking because I am laughing so hard.

YUo chOkin, MeeSTer USFAMATEL, beCUSE Of aLl da BoOtLag PaRTs In Yur PC. I knO YuO habe Da BoOtLAg VidIo CrAd madE by UnScrupulus LaTVIan MafIA-TYPe HooDlams....ATI MCI GTI 336 Is No LiGiTIMat MOdaL FrOM ATI CorP.

QVID IN INFERNVM DIXISTI? NON PARTIA IN COMPVTATRVM MIHI A LATVIAE SVNT! AVTEM, CREDO TV SPVRIVM PARTEM LATVIAE IN COMPVTATRVM TIBI HABES!!!

QVID IN INFERNVM DIXISTI? NON PARTIA IN COMPVTATRVM MIHI A LATVIAE SVNT! AVTEM, CREDO TV SPVRIVM PARTEM LATVIAE IN COMPVTATRVM TIBI HABES!!!

AND

e pluribus unum!

Listen here Tipari! You and your kind think by taking over hovercrafts, you can take over the world but you are wrong. We are on to your decitful ways and you and your slimy tipari friends days are numbered.....