Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Ultimate Universe Patch 2 News!

Greetings everyone,

We would like to bring to you attention two things, one Patch 2 is going to be released this coming weekend. Two we had a hiccup with our service and everything is ok know in part to an overload of some sorts on the downloads or something. We hope this didnt cause anyone problems while it only was down for about a few hours during the night hours in the US. So we are back up and we are good to go, thank you for your visiting UUM Team Mod.

What will be included in patch 2. Visit us today here: http://chrisjonesgaming.net/forum/index.php

Will include this..

1. All new TOS from MOONRAKER

2. Fixed and New Breen, Cardies, Dominion from Phoenix Fett

3. Fixes Glow problems still seen in Patch 1

4. NEW Voyager Torp, canon feel, sounds

5. New Torpedo Visuals!

6. A Special Preview....

7. BIG BIG bases.....

8. Vulcans R Us

9. Klingons and Romulans redone for better balance

10. Single player campaign is fun!

11. More mode maps, including liquid nebula

12. NEW TOS Photon Audio much better..

Cheers,

Ultimate Universe Mod Team

I'm looking forward to this..will have it up here as fast as they get it out.The Ultimate Universe team has been nothing but professional and working with them to get things going here was a joy.Thanks guys!

if they keep this up the game will be close to what it should have been. :ok:

These guys have done a ton of stuff for this title. It's too bad they're not getting even more recognition than they already have, because frankly I find this work to be on par with the significance of the Desert Combat mod for BF1942.

They've not yet reached Counter Strike status, but they're on their way. :wink:

These guys have done a ton of stuff for this title. It's too bad they're not getting even more recognition than they already have, because frankly I find this work to be on par with the significance of the Desert Combat mod for BF1942.

They've not yet reached Counter Strike status, but they're on their way. :wink:

Oh wow, Jedi! Thanks and i know those guys were awesome! It nice to hear such things and i know it means alot to those on the mod team which have done alot on this game. Iam looking forward to Patch II and the surprise for one of the races which no mod will have because of the permission in which we got to use it and is only exculsive to the UUM.

Side Note: The guys who made the Desert Combat Mod, they have there own company and are building a new game called Frontline Warfare by backing from Atari. Link: http://www.frontlineswar.com/index.php

Again, Thank you

Acidrain

I'm looking forward to this..will have it up here as fast as they get it out.The Ultimate Universe team has been nothing but professional and working with them to get things going here was a joy.Thanks guys!

if they keep this up the game will be close to what it should have been. :ok:

Dagger,

Thanks man, that means alot to myself as iam the face of the mod and the name of Chris Jones helps as well. We are rather grateful by the professionalism which you have shown us and the ability to working with us and such on a multiple of levels.

Acidrain