Hello Everyone,

I have been a member for a while now and I have been pretty quiet working on sevral sims, I had the chance to work on WOV but I can't seem to put it to work online, someone had told me to work it with Hamachi and I can't get that to work as well I am using the orignal game can any one help me out with this problem

Thanks Sharpwire

Edited by sharpwire

Hyperlobby is your best bet for WOV, although almost noone plays neither SFP,WOV,or WOE online. Every now and then someone sparks something, but it dies out in less than a day or 2.

I am on hyper lobby every night

after 8 pm pacific time

Thanks i will look into it, one question will i be able to play online with my mods ?

Thanks i will look into it, one question will i be able to play online with my mods ?

Nah - You can include Mods but only if everyone online has the same changes as you.

Thanks I will try it, is there anything should i know about hyperlobby ? or it is easy to use...

Hyperlobby is your best bet for WOV, although almost noone plays neither SFP,WOV,or WOE online. Every now and then someone sparks something, but it dies out in less than a day or 2.

Damn, thats too bad :blush: .

I've always had hope to be able to engage in battle but it looks like thats unlikely one i get back into action.

What a bummer!!!!