Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

any updates from the mod teams?

Just wanting to check in with the mod teams..

The TLG team is nearly complete with our v.1.1 mod. We are currently getting some screenshots assembled for show and are compiling the install exe. By tonight I should have a copy to upload here, legacyfiles.com and of course or own site. This install by my estimates is around 260MB and that is with the music pack which will add music for every race in every era with the exception of the borg.

Thanks,looking forward to this.

Just a quick update the release maybe postponed a little due to a version issue. Some of us are wanting to call this v.2 because of the numerous changes and that it is a standalone mod rather than a .1.1 update. If that is the case I need to change a couple of version numbers in the changelog and our graphics guy Madhouse will need to change the version number on the splash screen. But I swear folks we are really really close to a release.

Today we got some screenshots created and some special ones just for you folks since you have been so kind to us. We really appreciate everything and look forward to you trying out the mod and giving us some feedback on it.

i think i can safely say we here love your work...even though some of us don't even have the game yet........*cries*.....but soon