First off, what a magnificent job Wrench has done on the aircraft loadouts articles he has authored (Knowledgebase). Helped solve my own problems and, I am sure, many other users of this forum's problems with the MiG loadouts (and other jets) as well.

I wonder if you could take a look at my personal favorite, the MiG-25 Foxbat, in all of its different flavors?

With your permission, I am downloading all of your separate files and making a word document for others to download as a single document. I will include all of your references to builders, modders, and others.

I will split the documents into nations and would like to invite the members of this forum to point me toward other files in our archives that may be of use in building a single document for all aircraft loadouts available. I will plan to make this a living document and add contributions as they appear.

First, I need Wrench's permission then I'll get a sample up for viewing.

Jug

Edited by Jug

I didn't do the Foxbat, as it needed no adjusting.

the latest models are already set for WepPak usage.

You may, of course, have at it man!

But keep that doc open...I haven't even started on the French, Israeli, WW2 (all sides), other NATO forces, and a host of other aircraft (like the Century Series -- still have more)

The KB is the purest example of a 'work in progress', as in this case, loadouts are always changing, being adjusted for suitability to mission type/nation, etc.

Go for it, dood!!! :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: and thank you for the compliment!

I didn't do the Foxbat, as it needed no adjusting.

the latest models are already set for WepPak usage.

You may, of course, have at it man!

But keep that doc open...I haven't even started on the French, Israeli, WW2 (all sides), other NATO forces, and a host of other aircraft (like the Century Series -- still have more)

The KB is the purest example of a 'work in progress', as in this case, loadouts are always changing, being adjusted for suitability to mission type/nation, etc.

Go for it, dood!!! :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

ps: and thank you for the compliment!

Wrench,

Hardly much return for the quantity and quality of your contributions to the Third Wire flight sim community. OK, attached is my first try at a combined file. Thoughts, comments, criticism or whatever welcome.

Jug

RussianAircraft_Loadouts.rtf