Recently I downloaded KMD and for some reason, SAMs dont do anything I can see them but other than that nothing. Does anyone know whats going on?

Check that in your mission dialogue box, SAM level is set to 'normal' or 'heavy'. With KMD you have to click 'apply' and 'save all' after each selection; otherwise it may revert to default settings. If that is 'light' for SAM activity, then you won't see many SAMs at all.

It also depends on what part of the map you are flying to and which map(s) you are using. You can also set up your own SAM rings in places you want to go to but which are short of them. Magnify really high, set up a ring of SAMs and place a radar - Fansong or Spoonrest - in the middle. Check that they are networked - or not, if you prefer single shots at you. If you can be more specific about your mission and what map you are using, I may be of more help. I made a mission of my own which involves US Navy flights off carriers in the Gulf of Tonkin, with Thud flights coming in from Thailand. There are SAMs popping up all over the place, including the one that took me out over Hanoi! In another replicating Linebacker II, salvoes of SAMs blast at B52s - no shortage of SAMs there.

Hey thx it was what you said it might be the activity was set to light. Now I have a hard getting through "the wall" :biggrin:

Glad to help. Know the feeling of the SAM wall! Watch out for those SA-2 Mod 5s.