Just a friendly challenge to any of you FB wanna be pilots, I am on HL almost every night usually after 930 EST, and if Popov Smirnov is hosting im usually in that game. So come on show me what you got!

Screen name is VF143_Sundowner

BRING IT BITCHES!!! :lol::lol::lol:

lol, maybe sometime soon, now that got no school.

This madman is DOGGIN us! Lets see, 930pm EST is 630pm here. Wont be able to play till friday or Sat. Ill try to remember. If I do, Ill be savin the track to show everyone what I do to people "hackin" on me... :wink::lol:

hey PC, I hope you got better from the last time we faced off... if memory serves me correctly, I had 3 kills on you and you had 2 on me, and your wingman got me once also.

I've gotten alot better... :twisted:

Wheres Ranger? I wouldnt mind gettin a peice of that guy (simulated) :P

Damn, Friday or Saturday this week? No go for me. Graduation parties all week long. But then comes summer...

Hey, I gotta go to a grad party at 7:30 or so, Central. If you guys start up a game before then, I'm in.

Uh, sorry fellas. I been a little busy with an old girlfreind. She cropped up outta the blue and this old geek has been a bit distracted to say the least. So bear with me, Ill get to you.

Ya know, I'd forgotten how nice it was to have her around. Life has taken an upswing boys. :D :wink:

Haha, I'd definately say that takes priority over Il-2:FB.

Okay its beenlike 2 months or so since I issued a challenge... so...

BRING IT BITCHES!

Snap! Yur BUTT is mine! When and where WANKER! :P

How bout 2100 Central? Hyperlobby. Think you girls can make it?

If you wanna play, I'll get on the Forgotten Battles lobby at 9 C. Look for SDirickson.

Sh*t! 1 hour to get retrained with the game... I'll be there.

That is 10pm my time, see ya there 8)

My screen name is VF143_Sundowner

Ouch, that one's gonna leave a mark... :wink:

LOL! Im gonna hate doin that to you snap...hehe.

Allright, didnt make it tonite cause I didnt check the forum enough. Lets try Sunday evening say at 9pm central again. I think that will be 7 or 8pm for me here in Calif. Not sure if your 1 hour or 2 ahead. Anyway, Ill be there. SD, if you can make it too, lets make it a bloody free for all, hehe.

By the way, were you flyin a I-16? Isnt that a UBER plane? :lol:

Its not super plane... its slow as hell and it doesnt carry enough punch. Any smart pilot would get altitude and do boom and zoom. DO NOT GET INTO A TURNING MATCH WITH IT!!! You will lose. But it can take a good bit of damage.

I did get him earlier in an LA7 :D ... then I crashed. :cry:

Here's an idea... why dont we try to get all the biohaz crew (that plays FB) onto HL sometime, or atleast atempt to... that means you MJ, if you can get away from that tasty little LOMAC preview. :x :x :x

I'm ashamed to say it...but...I don't own FB OR IL-2. There, I said it. I'm so ashamed... :D

I've been flying WW2 Fighters whenever I get the itch to fly WWII Props. It still looks prettier (IMHO) than FB. And those 3d cockpits...

MadJeff, you don't know what you're missing if you don't fly FB. I know, I used to fly WWII Fighters all the time, and I have all the upgrades and mods. FB has it beat.

I will admit that the FW-190 pit is better in WWII Fighters though, lol.

Snap, correction, you did not down me in the La-7. You flew into the ground, then while I was tooling around waiting for you to take off again the uber-AAA got me. That was some killer circling though, I didn't know the P-39 had it in her.

That I-16 kill was good though. My fault trying to turn and burn an I-16 in a 109-K4.

Tonight, 9 Central, I'll try and be there.

Wait? I had one more kill on you, or did we just crash into eachother (i got 10 pts out of it :lol: )... maybe I was flying K4, either way it was a good fight, just wish our routers wouldnt keep messin up.