Sign in to follow this  
gambit168

Any1 seen this n17 crash

HI Guys Has any1 seen this N17 rep crash

there is a Vid of the snaps in post 12 half way down the page

is a hard crash !!!!

vid page

I was just lookin @ the pic's of the dr1 , we could use a white scarf streamer for our pilots!!!!! it looks great dont it ?

i know the morane N has a streamer so it can be done, just got 2 find some1 with the knowledge

& inclination 2 give it a go, & turn 1 out 4 us :smile:

Edited by gambit168

HI Guys Has any1 seen this N17 rep crash

there is a Vid of the snaps in post 12 half way down the page

is a hard crash !!!!

vid page

I was just lookin @ the pic's of the dr1 , we could use a white scarf streamer for our pilots!!!!! it looks great dont it ?

i know the morane N has a streamer so it can be done, just got 2 find some1 with the knowledge

& inclination 2 give it a go, & turn 1 out 4 us :smile:

Uuuuhhh... This accident was in Slovakia. Scroll down on that page, and there is link to News about crash in slovak language :yes:

I will see that Flying circus in the future, I hope :good:

Edited by kukulino

Interesting pics, glad there were no deaths

Don’t know that a scarf is possible

Because the pilot is a separate lod and there’s no ani inputs I can think of to drive the motion (head motion is the only one I know)

The MoS-N streamers are actually built into the model as weapon pylons, invisible when there’s no “weapon” attached (the loadout is a dummy)

The pylons are animated by parenting them to a dummy engine input, So no throttle no motion but it was the nearest thing to fulltime motion I could find

Don’t think you could do that with a separate lod

If there is a pilot ini it maybe possible but I don’t know where/if there is?

Would look cool tho :yes:

thx p10ppy , thats sad about the scarf, not being a sinch , but it gives great insight in2 what is involved in your streamers , i had no idea it was as involved as that!!!!!

cheers 4 quick reply though , maybe a new pilot like the gunners would be 1 way forward